My 100% Free Oldschool Haul!

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
These are all Cassettes.... I know most people turn there noses up at Tapes but not me especially if they are free! :D

Accept: I'm a Rebel, Balls to the Wall, Restless and Wild, Russian Roulette, Metal Heart

Cacophony (Marty Friedman/Jason Becker): SpeedMetal Symphony, Go Off

Marty Friedman: Dragons Kiss

Yngwie Malmsteen: Odyssey, Eclipse

Vinnie Moore: Time Odyssey

Steve Vai: Flex-able

Loudness: Hurricane Eyes, Lightning Strikes

Lillian Axe: S/t, Love and War, Poetic Justice

Dokken: Back for the Attack

Black Sabbath: Dehumanizer

Kick Axe: Rock the World, Vices

Damgerous Toys: S/t

Queensryche: Empire, Promised Land

Contraband: S/t

Faster Pussycat: S/t

Killer Dwarfs: Dirty Weapons, Method of the Madness

Blue Oyster Cult: Agents of Fortune

Cassettes or not, you picked out a gold mine. You got Accept's glory years minus "Breaker" and "Accept." Odyssee (along with S/T "Rising Force") is Yngwie's best. The Loudness are good releases and "Dehumanizer" is pretty good too. I've heard all of them less that Vinnie Moore, Contraband and BOC. Let me know if that BOC is any good. I like some of their stuff, but never got around to buying any of releases.

Bryant

Psychonaut said:
No shit. Nice! Cassettes or not, I would have snagged them too!

:D There was no way I could resist!

Bryant said:
Cassettes or not, you picked out a gold mine. You got Accept's glory years minus "Breaker" and "Accept." Odyssee (along with S/T "Rising Force") is Yngwie's best. The Loudness are good releases and "Dehumanizer" is pretty good too. I've heard all of them less that Vinnie Moore, Contraband and BOC. Let me know if that BOC is any good. I like some of their stuff, but never got around to buying any of releases.

Bryant

Yep I will finally get a chance to see if I actually like or Dislike Accept I have listened to Metal Heart so far and its actually pretty good! You would dig the Vinnie Moore its right up your ally, The Contraband tape well... kinda sucks which considering it has Tracii Guns and Michal Skeinker(Spellin lol)and Bobby Blotzer on it is Kinda surprising ,As soon as I check out the BOC I will let you know :D

Nice haul. I don´t usually like casettes since they don´t last very long (sadly eyes the pile of demos that no longer play properly) but when it comes to this word: free, how can you go wrong ? Hehehe.

AngelWitch73 said:
Nice haul. I don´t usually like casettes since they don´t last very long (sadly eyes the pile of demos that no longer play properly) but when it comes to this word: free, how can you go wrong ? Hehehe.

:D Free is a wonderful thing! .... All these tapes are very old and they all work nearly perfect I was surprised :)