Top 100 guitarists... look who's #70 \m/

:OMG:

Wow...no David Gimour. Oh well, it's just a damn list I guess. If it was up to me, Akerfeldt is so damn creative that he should crack at least the top 20 or 30. 70 definitely seems too low for such talent he possesses.

I think this is better than all of the top guitarist lists I've ever seen. BUT, I think this lust sucks too.

I agree with whoever said there's no John Mclaughlin, and where's Al Di Meola?

This is why I hate top 100 guitarist list, they never make sense.

Hey at least Kurt Cobain isn't on that list hahahah

After reading the fine print, I've determined this is supposed to be a metal list, which must be the reason the jazzers were omitted. It really wouldn't have been fair to the other players otherwise.

That being said, Steve Morse != metal. Nor Vai, Gilbert, MacAlpine, etc. Yeah yeah they played in Whitesnake and Racer X and Mr. Big; but "sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken".

This list is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trey Azagthoth?Where is he?He's just one of the best guitar players in the world....And Mikael in #70...INSANE(Jim Root Grrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!)

Kirk Hammet is a few before Mikeal....
I will say the list is some what better then the magazine based ones but for fucks sake! Mikeal and Peter are better than Kirk anyday of the week

lol shit list. if they know who jason becker is then they should know he is miles better than anybody else on that list.

I love how people are laughing that Daron is just under Mikael :rolleyes: I wish more people would recognize what a great guitarist/performer/songwriter he is. I have so much respect for that guy.

that list does suck...

even if its not one of those crappy lists with kurt cobain on it, its badly mixed up. i don't see buckethead in the top 10. and i don't see bumblefoot at #1

they got a couple of things right but...gah!! luca turilli and michael angelo are total grubs...

Bumblefoot is #1.....Bumblefoot is Ron Thal.... and also Jason Becker was certainly not a one trick pony.