My Absence Recently...

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
I would like to apologise for my lack of participation on this here forum!!!!

I hardly get a spare minute to myself. Take this week for example.

Friday: work 2pm - 12.30am
Saturday: work 2pm - 10.30pm
Sunday: work - 2pm - 10.30pm
Monday (Xmas Eve): 12pm - 8.30pm
Xmas Day: A DAY OFF FINALLY!!!!!
Wednesday: 11am - 11.30pm....you guessed it. WORKING!

I'm working tomorrow from 6.30pm - 10.30pm which isn't TOO bad.

EDIT: They asked me to go in from 12pm - 10.30pm and like a mug I agreed! SAKE!

But I am actually exhausted after the 12 and a half hour shift I just done on my feet all day dealing with angry customers! Double time for today though so YAS!

I have the weekend off for flying to Greece to see Firewind in a fortnights time. So I'm flying to Vienna on the Friday and staying there overnight and then catching an early morning flight from Vienna to Thessaloniki :)

Hopefully I'll have some more free time soon so I can come waste entire days in the Firewind Forum like the good old days!!!!!!

How is everyone anyway!? FILL ME IN!

xx Kirsty

I've been so busy since I got back from Scandinavia, it's ridiculous. As you saw, I barely posted also. Had an apartment change, and now I'm back in the Philippines, working on a house change too. Tiring but hell, gotta do it.

Exactly man!

I worked out that I worked 62 or more hours from Friday - Friday last week! Haha! WRONG.

At least I know I can spend some of my wages on booking travel and tickets for the Firewind Tour! :)

xx Kirsty

i thought you had become the official thong model or somethin g

Oh wait a second, Kirsty - aren't you in Thessaloniki right now?!? At the damn special Firewind show?

I hate you...