my afternoon was pretty smashing, i must say

Also, your sigfile/goatschool's terminology rules because of it's ambiguity. It could be that the "he" in question is a "shitheel" for standing in shit all the time which would be bad or from kicking shit's ass all the time which would be good.

It rules ambiguously in the same way that "Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good" (RUN-DMC) rules.

okay i had to clarify it b/c it is so significant in that goatschool actually calls someone a SHITHEEL and stresses it with IMHO as well. IN CAPS.

but that doesn't mean the_preppy didn't kick my ass at some point in the last year, because in fact she did. and i think she proclaimed that afternoon a very smashing afternoon... so read into that as you will.

Originally posted by The Dope
Must....resist....temptation...!!!!!!

no no no, please don't hold back on my account. What?... was it going to be the obvious "OMG HE PUT AN EXTRA M IN COMA HAHAHA TYPOS ARE FOR STUPID PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHHH"

oooorrrrrr

where you resisting to take it the ever popular (and oh so clever) "DEADAIR IS GAY AAAHHHHHH" way?

please, i would love to see how well you kick a dead horse...

your up fucko.

man last night, I was totally wrecked on nyquil. I one point I couldn't see my feet, but then I wasn't sure if it was the nyquil or if I was lucid dreaming.

I was listening to Leaving Your Body Map....I lit three consecutive cigerretes and forgot to smoke each of them.

More of the same today, except I'll be all tripin at work.

hot stuff.

I only took the recommended dosage of robo for my cough. that shit messes me up in ways that are not okay when taken in excess. I'm one of those people who reacts all weird to cough medication and vicodin. shit makes me all languid, but keeps me awake - totally not okay.

preppy is all

puttingherfootdownT.jpg