my weekend was pretty boring.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i even took some digital pictures but i erased them because well, they were boring too. also, i took a picture of a lady bug sitting next to me on a bench at the park and then i realized she was dead and it really bummed me the fuck out.
anyway, here are the few and far between highlights of my exasperatingly boring weekend:

1. walked to the library. library was closed.
2. walked around the park. watched a dog barf and then eat its barf.
3. called my dad on sunday for a few hours and talked about his boat and stuff, and then our conversation ended thus:
dad: you're not gambling in vegas are you?
me: gambling is sort of boring. i'll probably get drunk.
dad: you don't drink anymore.
me: well, i do now.
dad: that's my girl.

4. rushed around to send flowers to my grandmother, who doesn't feel so good.
5. went to the beach on saturday (see post about MOTW) stubbed my toe on the boardwalk and yelled "FUCKINGSHIT!" and got applauded by a guy with arm stubble.
6. sat in my apartment with my friend tommy and blasted sean paul and taught him how to dance.

N.B.: i've been listening to the mix you made for Josh while at the store, and NO LESS than eight times, thirtyish or middle-aged people have come in while the Sean Paul song was on and started doing a little head-wiggle and/or step dance (obviously trying to be funny for their embarassed wives/girlfriends/even husbands).

sorry, nick, the grind mix only gets play on my own stereo.

I'm very disappointed the missus forgot the camera. we took the dogs to swim and frolic in so many exotic locales. I <3 Redwood Nat'l Park. I'd even move up there someday.

that song isnt even the MOST dance-able one sean paul has! but it's a good one. i'm psyched you listen to my cd! i play yours, but one of the songs (the third one i think?) scares the crap out of freddy.