so here was my shocker from yesterday

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
i knew my mom was going in for some knee surgery this month but my parents had kind of downplayed it.

my sister called me to tell me everything is ok and that she would send me the phone number for the hospital room where mom is today but when i ask if she would be home this weekend so that i could see her when i am home my sister says that she actually is going to a rehab facility after getting out of the hospital.

then i talk to my dad who tells me she will be at rehab for like another week!

you know i appreciate that my parents try to make sure i don't worry about them by not mentioning certain things ahead of time but geez.

and now i feel like a dick because i called my mom complaining about the vomiting on tuesday and she gave me some advice and it totally slipped my mind about the surgery, i am a bad son. :(

but also here's the weblink to the non-profit organization my mom started up if anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.manesandmotions.org

shocker.jpg

my dad is totally like that- if it weren't for my stepmom, i'd never know anything that goes on in his life. he got a couple fingers crushed in a machine rolling two multi-ton aluminum coils and simply played it off as "a pinch".
and yeah, flowers would be good.

also, re: the hand signal:
witchery_restless.jpg

TheNewChupe said:
also, re: the hand signal:
witchery_restless.jpg
Concerning that, Jensen once told me a story that Sharlee flashed the sign in every pictures he did in a Mercyful Fate shoot. Once King realized, he was pissed and they had to re-do the whole photo shoot!

Greg: Flowers are a good idea but don't feel too bad, it is the duty of the parents to protect their children and apparently we never grow up.