my mom is so cute.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
we are having like 20 people over for thanksgiving, and i am cooking (bizarre! i know) but anyway, she was stressing out that their house is too ghetto for nice guests and so i hired this cleaning lady names sandy from lovely LEE MASSACHUSETTS to go to my mom's house today and wash the entire place down. my mom called me crying! cute mom alert!

i love that sandy the cleaning lady is from LEE because even tho i lived right near Lee for almost 20 years i never actually *knew* anyone from there.

if anyone of you were to ever somehow see my mom naked i would have to gouge your eyes out with my thumbs.

but anyway, sandy is from LEE.

no, i will be cooking vegan food. my family is pretty dece. they dont care if there's turkey or not. my sister might make a turkey or something and bring it, but everyone else wants to sort of eat what i'm eating (also, my aunt has breast cancer and is vegan, and you know... i think people want to eat what she's having so she feels okay and shit)

nurple-beer.gif

I feel like I miss out b/c my family are all not heavy drinkers. I hear all these awesome drunken holiday anecdotes from everyone else, but can't contribute.

my gf's family may have some drinkers, but they're on the wagon, so that's a whole diff story

Originally posted by goatschool
easier to roll them. you could very well leave with more cash than you came with.

that's the plan dude.

avi, there are ins and outs of it. the outs are like, picking up your drunk uncle when you're only 12 and trying to drive his car home from a bar so your aunt doesnt divorce him.