Kreator satanic? I sure a fuck dont think so. but my mom does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll grow out of it...my mom was the exact same way...Until she accepted that I listen to metal and violent lyrical themes...Some of it she actually likes now lol...

No, this won't work. Parents can make these kinds of decisions...until you're 18. Too bad.
Parents don't just suddenly become reasonable when you're 18, they're going to continue to overrule you (rationally or irrationally) until you move out. I've been reading a lot of MSN articles about the economy lately and one of them was about record numbers of middle-aged people having to move back in with their parents to save money. Surprisingly, most of these middle-aged people suddenly stopped getting along with their parents again and cited parental nosiness as the primary issue. Essentially, as soon as they moved back in with their parents, their relationship reverted back to exactly what it had been when they were teenagers and they began having all the same arguments over all the same things, all over again.

Sorry, IbanezRG, I had about a page and a half typed out to expand upon my original post, but then I cut and pasted it into Word which almost immediately encountered an error, closed, and cleared my clipboard. I've tried clicking the autorecovered document about a dozen times since, but each time it just encounters the same error and closes again.

I outlined my arguments in a notpad document, since it's evidently the only word processing program that can be trusted, but I'm too frustrated to try retyping it all again tonight. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

You wrote a page and a half to help some random kid on the internet get a Kreator shirt past his mom?

You need some hobbies.

All of you are dead wrong...here's what you do, you order this shirt of Marduk's first demo right here and watch your mom's reaction:

Marduk_FuckMeJesus.jpg

You don't say how old you are, or if your mother is particularly religious.

The issue has nothing to do with "mothers" or "women", not even how satanist the groups you listen to or their shirts are... The issue here is respecting your choices, whatever they are, as they are what make you evolve and grow. If coming to terms with your mother is impossible, try to continue with your lifestyle without driving her nuts until you move out.

You know, when I was a teenager, my father gave me as a gift... an upside down silver cross! (and my mother was o.k with that). As I will be o.k with my daughter's choices in the future, even if I dislike them (E.g., becoming a nun :heh:). It's her life, her clothes, and her individuality.

Though she still denies it to this day, I'm convinced that my mom threw out my Blizzard of Ozz shirt that my older brother gave to me when I was in middle school.

1. How old are you?
2. Throw some of her shit out.
3. Tell her that the possesions she has are satanic.
3. Tell her that it is already the devil's house now.
4. Tell her you'll kill yourself.
5. Grow a pair.
6. Gather your friends and start a cult in a corn field.
7. Throw fits in public places.

Have you tried masturbating a lot?

:lol: I thought these exact words after reading his post.

Screw the Marduk shirt, get Arkhon Infaustus' Hell Injection one:
113823514.gif

Actually just get them both.

you are talking as if it being satanic is a bad thing, satanim is more intelligent and peaceful than the so called good religions. It basically stands for free will, individualism and common sense, whats wrong with that?

satanism is technically just a stupid nor does individuality and free will have anything to do with religion or 'satanism'. A satanist is technically acknowledging there is a devil,god,heaven,hell. I don't personally believe in any of that and do not label myself anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.