Kreator satanic? I sure a fuck dont think so. but my mom does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibanezRG

8====o
Aug 17, 2009
ok so i ordered some shirts a few weeks ago. one of the shirts was kreators pleasure to kill. my mom saw it and said it was satanic, just like my death symobolic shirt she threw out because it had "satanic" symbols on it, because of the demon dude on it and she dosent want it in her house. i tried to explain to her that they arent satanic. i would consider satanic to be black metal, and if my shirt was satanic wouldnt have a pentagram on it? i looked up kreators lyrical themes and they were: war, death, politics, terrorists, religion. why dont parents understand metal and think its all satanic? how can i prove to her they are not satanic? because i want my fucking shirt.

I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do.

1. She is a woman. Cannot be reasoned with.

2. She is one of those moms against anything that looks Satanic even when they're not. Cannot be reasoned with.

Best case scenario is to hide your Metal power level around her.

You could show her some of the lyrics if you want to prove to her they aren't that Satanic, although some of them are pretty violent, and I doubt it would help your cause. Worth a shot though, I guess?

i see no chance for you in this situation, just wait until you get your own place.

you are talking as if it being satanic is a bad thing, satanim is more intelligent and peaceful than the so called good religions. It basically stands for free will, individualism and common sense, whats wrong with that?

Explain to her that although it isn't Satanic, the point is irrelevant, because censorship and oppression of a minority group due to the moral inhibitions of a majority or individual is an inherently fallacious practice which is not tolerated in a free, democratic society.

This is a surefire argument unless your mom is either a republican or a woman. In either case, you have my deepest sympathies.

you could get shirts with just band logos you know.

Explain to her that although it isn't Satanic, the point is irrelevant, because cencorship and oppression of a minority group due to the moral inhibitions of a majority or individual is an inherently falacious practice which is not tolerated in a free, democratic society.
This is an extremely good argument for a whole bunch of things that will never, ever, ever change anyone's mind. Also, what happened to your spelling? I count two mistakes there.

Explain to her that although it isn't Satanic, the point is irrelevant, because cencorship and oppression of a minority group due to the moral inhibitions of a majority or individual is an inherently falacious practice which is not tolerated in a free, democratic society.

This is a surefire argument unless your mom is either a republican or a woman. In either case, you have my deepest sympathies.

No, this won't work. Parents can make these kinds of decisions...until you're 18. Too bad.

I say start jamming some DEICIDE with DEICIDE posters everywhere.

This is an extremely good argument for a whole bunch of things that will never, ever, ever change anyone's mind. Also, what happened to your spelling? I count two mistakes there.
I've never been an exceptional speller, but I usually spellcheck by opening a new tab and typing words that I'm unsure of into google. Now that I'm back home though, I have an 18k connection and don't have the patience to keep doing it.

I should probably just keep a blank Word tab available.

get in her face and start screaming " let jesus fuck you" a few times,that should sort her out
nah you just gotta ride it out dude,she'll realise in time that it's only music and will see for herself that's it's a positive thing to have something you're passionate about in your life.

do something stupid and rebel and get grounded or something(it's ok because you're a kid), your mother and father loves you unconditionally and will forgive you within a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.