My Weekend(spoilers)

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
I left thursday, mid afternoon and and arrived at jindabyne at about 5 oclock.

we got drunk alot, and me and dad hauled arse in Eucha. I entered a poker compitetion at the pub and got into the semi's. Then I lost, because I was so shitfaced, I caught a fuckload of fish over the whole weekend. That rocked.

Yesterday, I went on the Toboggin at Thredbo, you know the metal tracks with the little cart. Anyway, they made the mistake of telling me,my cousin,2 uncles and my dad what the course record was. We had to beat it, the only way to do this was no braking.

I leant the wrong way out of a corner near the bottom, and the cart went skyward, as did I. The toboggin landed in the trees, I lended arse first on the side of the track and rolled down the hill a bit. I have a fractured tailbone now, and it hurts. They rushed medical people up the hill and and stopped people from going down. It was pretty funny because I knocked myself out for a few seconds.

IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND

update on my broken arse.

Thursday was critical battle stations as the bone came poked out of my skin and it got all infected and shit. I had to have an operation on my arse bone to put it back in place. and get this, THEY SHAVED MY ARSE. They can't stich it either, so everyday I have to go to the hospital and get the dressings changed. IT IS EVIL AND LAME.