My Amp. . .FINISHED

yeah. . i a/b's a marshal and a mesa, and the Marshall just was much better IMO. The MEsa was just a bit too muddy for me.

and that was a 1960A with the regular speakers, if you play high gain, get the Vintage Marshall cab.

yeah vintage cab has Celestion vintage 30 speakers. Here is the sonic info for the G12T-75's
g12t_75.gif

versus the vintage 30's

vintage_30.gif

the V 30's have a lot more "Punch" in the mids, see how it stays flat and even across the 1k mark, and the 75's same area is a little jumpier

Elysian893 said:
i tried a new one... it sucked... no reverb on it, and the tone just wasn't up to par with the one i have...
oh ok. . i tried one briefly. . im not too impressed with BV. . .i lean more towards soldano, Marshall JCM800's, Engl's, and Bogners.

the next thing i get wll probably be a JCM 800 head. . for simplicity.

which model blue voodoo u try? the new ones or the old blue ones like mine? the old ones are great, especially for the price... hell i only paid 450 for my head... the new ones are just too lacking to me... they have some nice features, but i think crate should have left well enough alone... i also enjoy the simplicity of the 2 channel design with not too many knobs... the new bv's have 10 thousand knobs, even have some on the back... it got retarded

Elysian893 said:
which model blue voodoo u try? the new ones or the old blue ones like mine? the old ones are great, especially for the price... hell i only paid 450 for my head... the new ones are just too lacking to me... they have some nice features, but i think crate should have left well enough alone... i also enjoy the simplicity of the 2 channel design with not too many knobs... the new bv's have 10 thousand knobs, even have some on the back... it got retarded
i played both at different times. It just sounds a bit muddy to me IMO.

bobvex said:
i played both at different times. It just sounds a bit muddy to me IMO.
did u check out my recording? doesn't seem too muddy there(tho i did use a tubescreamer, i even have recordings of it without the tubescreamer, and still not muddy... mine tends to be rather crisp, sometimes ear piercing... presence knob is my friend when its like that...

cool shredin :]

If I had that money you had Ill buy own stuff too :D Nowadays mine amp is Marshal MG15CDR :D:D:D:lol: But I like it, its pefrect for my small room. But its temporary, this christmas Im gonna get myself Marshall JCM800 2x12 dual Reverb combo :)