New Guitar Cabinet - Laney GS412PS

MatiaS

Musician
Dec 1, 2007
Santiago, Chile
Hi everybody!

I'm thinking to buy that Cabinet and sell my Marshall 1960B... I have a Dual Rectifier and I want a cabinet loaded with Vintage 30 Speakers.

First I thought "mmm.. what about buying V30 online" (I'm from Chile, South America) but the shipping and tax made the final price to much expensive.... like buy a new Guitar Cabinet. So... what do you think about that Cab? is a good choice? what about the materials and construction?

Any one owns this cab?

Thanks for your Help guys!!! :headbang:

Cheers! :kickass:

I've used the cab once at a gig and I thought it was bright as hell, though this was my first time using a V30 cab and I had my amp dialed for 75T's so it could have been down to my inexperience tbh...

Check out Randall cabs dude!

Yeah! I love that idea.... BUT.... here in Chile we have a terrible variety of equipment.... so The best deal right now is the Laney Cab.... or keep my Marshall....

We don't have other brands.... and randall... just the chinese models with crap speakers...

So that's the shit man...... any other suggestion?

Cheers!:kickass:

Ampeg cabs pop up on ebay every once in a while. They are a real steal, as they go for less than Marshall cabs but are built pretty much the same.

Good ideas, but with a big problem for me...... first... the marshall 1960BV is out of stock here... actually the normal 1960 is out of stock now.... about the ampeg... is a good idea, but expensive as hell for me for the shipping and taxes... in that case is better buy online 4 V30 speakers....

So, the thing is.... Is the Laney a good Cab? or I shoul keep my marshall?... those are my options....

This is the price for live in a country in the end of the world :(

Cheers!