My attempt at Digiorgio's Crystal Mountain

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Steve Digiorgio played in Symbolic's Demo. I'm not sure if there was a version of crystal mountain there though.
Hmm then I guess Wikipedia is full of shit, as always :lol:

edit: No and Jason are absolutely right. The instrumental version of Crystal Mountain was recorded with DiGiorgio, the actual song with vocals was recorded with Conlon. Dammit

Hmm then I guess Wikipedia is full of shit, as always :lol:

edit: No and Jason are absolutely right. The instrumental version of Crystal Mountain was recorded with DiGiorgio, the actual song with vocals was recorded with Conlon. Dammit

Can you explain yourself a bit better? I cannot understand what the hell you're trying to say. Wrong quotation? Jason "is" right? Am I "no" and we're both right? What's wrong with wikipedia?

Can you explain yourself a bit better? I cannot understand what the hell you're trying to say. Wrong quotation? Jason "is" right? Am I "no" and we're both right? What's wrong with wikipedia?
Yeah I was doing multiple things at a time, sorry haha.
I read the wikipedia article wrong (again I was doing multiple things at a time), so wikipedia was right.

You and Jasen were also right with your comments regarding the bassplayer on Crystal Mountain. Sorry for the weird comment.

@ Brutal; Yeah It's really weird, I don't have big hands per se but whenver I play guitar and see myself back on camera they're huuuuge :lol:

Yeah I was doing multiple things at a time, sorry haha.
I read the wikipedia article wrong (again I was doing multiple things at a time), so wikipedia was right.

You and Jasen were also right with your comments regarding the bassplayer on Crystal Mountain. Sorry for the weird comment.

@ Brutal; Yeah It's really weird, I don't have big hands per se but whenver I play guitar and see myself back on camera they're huuuuge :lol:

Ok, now I understand. Good cover, tell your buddy that he can play the solo, it's not that hard... It was one of the first solos I learnt to play. Really simple and awesome at the same time, well... that was chuck's style.

Ok, now I understand. Good cover, tell your buddy that he can play the solo, it's not that hard... It was one of the first solos I learnt to play. Really simple and awesome at the same time, well... that was chuck's style.
That buddy would be me, I play both instruments haha. :)