My Band, GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS, and our second album

Adoney

Infant Member
Oct 1, 2012
Hello all.
It's been quite a while since I've found myself on forums, and ultimate metal specifically, but now is the time for self-promotion; my band just launched the second album's kickstarter campaign, and we are taking pre-orders right now. I figure this is one of the places that metal-heads can be reached, but I would like to ask if anyone else has ideas of where to reach out and contact people via online?

You can find the kickstarter campaign here: http://kck.st/2ihsZOP

We're a sort of progressive melodic metal band, and I'd say our sound is taking more and more of a unique color as we keep writing more music.

Two of our songs from the first record:

We will be releasing some clips of new music from the upcoming record, and I'm super excited to say that we're covering a lot more ground. Some songs are really proggy, and some songs are really melodic.. If you want to be part of the album's creating process, check out the kickstarter and what merch we have to offer!

\m/

Yay, Delirium is finally mastered and almost on it's way to mess with my brain, again :D The first one almost caused permanent damage, I snapped out of it on time, though ;)

Always happy to find out what you guys have been brewing and weaving about!
In time, I'll get back to review my first spins.

Adōn, is these a possibility to get access to the lyrics of Delirium, please?
English is not my mother tongue and reading along makes it easier for me to understand and remember the words.
I'm just a freakydeaky dutchie!
:popcorn:

Last edited: