My band (this is on topic)

Really good song... Drums sound huge (joeys trademark) what did you guys use to track guitar's (guitar/pick-ups and amp/amp sim)they sound heavy as hell but clean, as you can every note in every chord... Kudo's on tracking with 2626 which I think is second only to a fireface... Do you guys have a full-length written?

Guitar was my Charvel Socal with a Seymour Duncan JB. Some people hate on this pickup, but for standard tuning I have yet to find anything better (considering I have tried almost everything). As for amps and what not....I have no clue. I just shot Joey the DI's and let him roll with it.

I definitely love the 2626. I want to make the jump to something like the Fireface800 sometime in the future, but who knows when that will be. Buying a new house has limited me on a lot of spending right now.

Rock!

Guitar was my Charvel Socal with a Seymour Duncan JB. Some people hate on this pickup, but for standard tuning I have yet to find anything better (considering I have tried almost everything). As for amps and what not....I have no clue. I just shot Joey the DI's and let him roll with it.

I definitely love the 2626. I want to make the jump to something like the Fireface800 sometime in the future, but who knows when that will be. Buying a new house has limited me on a lot of spending right now.

Rock!

I love the JB (4 im assuming?) in one of my Custom Sorbera's I have a Dimarzio X2N (bridge)/Evo (neck) and there are times when I wish I still had my les paul studio w/ the JB in the bridge... however I slightly like the Dimarzio more because it has higher output you know...

I like the FF800 but it's mind-blowing how expensive it is... I have not yet had the impulse to just say fuck it and buy it...

Oh btw I love the vocals man... Your singer has an amazing voice reminds me of the breaking benjamin singer with a little bit of the Bullet for my valentine singer in there...