My bands album released on iTunes and Bandcamp

Is it just that first song, or is it all of them? I'm honestly not hearing the guitars as too loud on songs like The Run, HBFC, Replay, Trouble on 5th, etc.

Yeah, now that I've taken the time to listen to more of it, the first track is definitely the worst offender.
The drums on the other tracks could certainly be a bit more cutting, but you can hear them at least.
The distorted guitar tracks are just a bit too big really, which doesn't help, but I suppose I'd rather slightly too big than too small sounding guitars.
Certainly no issues bad enough that the casual listener will care.

Performances are great and I think the production rocks. Not my kind of music. But that just means I am not cool.:loco:

Tbh the music doesn't do anything for me but the production is really good imo! However personally I don't think that it's a Good Age ;) for this kind of music atm. Still, all the best to you guys and your career!

I recommended it to a friend of mine who's into this kind of stuff and also posted it on my Band's FaceBook. Some of our followers might be into this.

gave it a spin on bandcamp, not really my kind of music but I liked "The Run"...although some strange note choices in the last 1/3, but that makes it interesting in some way
very nice production and editing
can't add much to what has allready been said about that though
good luck with it!

Cheers for checking it out guys!

Headcrusher - that explains a lot! Was trying to figure out where I knew this Austrian band from. Your singer is cute as balls, we should tour Europe together and I can seduce her with my shitty deutsch! :lol:

Mago, funny you say the interlude in The Run sounds odd to you; that's actually everyone in the bands favorite part! I guess it is a bit of a departure, and is probably the heaviest of any material we play, so that could explain it.

AboutBlank, I LOVE Sherwood, so that is a huge compliment! Cheers!

Honestly, we're pretty much inactive as far as shows go from September-November and January-May as is, because the bassist, singer, and I all go to universities that are a 2, 11, and 3 hour drive (respectively) from the city the band is 'based' out of. Me being away September-December won't change that, so we're going to be touring this summer as much as possible and then playing shows during holiday breaks, touring again the summer after that, rinse and repeat... If something big comes up, we will all drop school/studies in a heartbeat to pursue, but that's ultimately our biggest limitation as a band.

Will be editing the OP and adding to bandcamp momentarily, but we have physical copies of this now!

AiAPhysicals.jpg