My bands new cd for free HOLLA!

Is the link not working for anyone else? I really want to hear this - thanks for sharing (in advance)!

This sounds really good, but there's something that bands don't seem to get when giving out their music for free download: organization. As ahjteam suggested:
- song order and proper ID3 tagging is a must
- album art cover would be cool.
- release date. how can we know if this was released in 2009 or 2010? I know you posted "we released it today", that's cool for now, but I tend to take time to add music to my playlist (I retag everything properly and add cover arts, etc) and by the day this album hits my playlist I won't remember when "released today" was.
- links to the band's site, myspace, etc

All in all, your music sounds nice, not my cup of tea, though.

Thanks! I need to see you guys live sometime. You came to Hickory, NC (my hometown) once to play at the Cast Theater for a benefit show, but I missed your performance.

I appreciate all the kind words and sorry for all the "disorganization", but its a free cd haha. I can't see the big deal honestly.

I am though really thankful for the great responses.

Wow....wow....wow. Threw this on earlier this morning while I was working out...everything is so outstanding. yall are a force to be reckoned with.

great songwriting, and deffinatly great guitar work! actaully incredible guitar work! and the vocals were reallllllly good too, they hold the songs together great!

Congrats!

Thanks man , these all sound awesome. i expected nothing less.. Good job again Kyle ! i didn't think you guys could top "The Staredown" or "A New Brand of Justice" but these are just as good or better..
Cheers man , i will be showing my friends !

Thanks man , these all sound awesome. i expected nothing less.. Good job again Kyle ! i didn't think you guys could top "The Staredown" or "A New Brand of Justice" but these are just as good or better..
Cheers man , i will be showing my friends !

Thanks duder! Yeah spread it around as much as you can. We are definantly trying to raise the bar with every release. Plus just getting heavier in general.

And for the guitar tone questions. I used Revalver for this. I was originally gonna get some reamping done, but things have been so hectic at home that I wasn't able too.