My bands new cd for free HOLLA!

Thanks duder! Yeah spread it around as much as you can. We are definantly trying to raise the bar with every release. Plus just getting heavier in general.

And for the guitar tone questions. I used Revalver for this. I was originally gonna get some reamping done, but things have been so hectic at home that I wasn't able too.

REVALVER??? Really? Holy smokes man - I could never get that killer guitar tone outta Revalver... what was yer guitar chain and what amp(s) did you use in Revalver???

TIA!!!

REVALVER??? Really? Holy smokes man - I could never get that killer guitar tone outta Revalver... what was yer guitar chain and what amp(s) did you use in Revalver???

TIA!!!

haha Yeah Revalver. I always use the JSX model bc I pretty much hate all the others. As for my chain my guitar is my Charvel Socal with JB to my POD X3 for DI's and then Revalver. I also use Space Designer for my impulses rather than the internal impulse loader.

Kyle, it amazes me how you can take so many things I usually can't stand, and get retardedly awesome sounds out of them :D (though ironically, I much prefer the Revalver JSX to the real thing :loco: ) Great job as always man! :headbang:

You know and whats weird about that is, I am starting to miss my JSX. I don't know why either. I mean I have my 5150, Dual Rec, and single Rec. I don't really need one, but I did enjoy it live. Who knows?

And thank you for the kind words Marcus.:kickass:

haha Yeah Revalver. I always use the JSX model bc I pretty much hate all the others. As for my chain my guitar is my Charvel Socal with JB to my POD X3 for DI's and then Revalver. I also use Space Designer for my impulses rather than the internal impulse loader.

Thanks for the info Kyle... ironically, the JSX model in Revalver was the only one I really liked... might have to take another look after hearing what you were able to coax out of that thing. I used Boogex for my impulses...

Just listening to your EP again in the car for about the 10th time in a row - it fuckin slays man!!! :headbang:

Cheers!

Geoff

This sounds killer! I think you guys might be selling yourselves short by just giving this away for free...I'm not saying go get 1000 cds replicated of this with a 32 page booklet, but if you did a short run package, I'm sure people on here would buy this, I know I would..

This sounds killer! I think you guys might be selling yourselves short by just giving this away for free...I'm not saying go get 1000 cds replicated of this with a 32 page booklet, but if you did a short run package, I'm sure people on here would buy this, I know I would..

Yeah we have thought about that, but we figured it would be a good way to show appreciation for our listeners and a good way of promotion.

And thank you all once again. It's seriously been great hearing all the good feedback from you guys.

The song Oceans was my favourite on this EP .. You guys definately got talent ;)
Don't do crab-moves!