My best mix yet. Would you pay 100 bucks a song for this quality?

Not bad. What are the details for this mix? Guitars? Amps? Are the drums replaced/programmed? Etc...

If you're only doing programmed drums I think $100 is a stretch. Also, that clean guitar tone is really nice. Loving that part!

Not bad. What are the details for this mix? Guitars? Amps? Are the drums replaced/programmed? Etc...

If you're only doing programmed drums I think $100 is a stretch. Also, that clean guitar tone is really nice. Loving that part!

7 string schecter with regular ass emg's.

pod farm with the criminal head.( ill take a screen shot of the setting)
paired with HP LP that complemented the bass tone.

C4 was a huge thing for me on this guitar tone.

I am programing drums at the time. looking into triggering however.

And that clean tone was pod farms presetting of "Acoustic folk" and i did a rather large hp on it.

:Smokin:

I'd have to hear vocals first as well, but that sounds pretty damn good to me. Only criticism I have really is that the guitars at the start could have a bit more bite and\or attack to them.

Good work man :)

Guitar tone could be a bit more aggressive for the kind of music, and that bass tone gets ear-fatiguing after awhile, all grind and little meat. I agree that $100 a song is a stretch, especially for programmed drums.

I agree as well with alot of the previous posts, guitars don't have any bite and a bit mid heavy, bass needs more meat, and the kick doesn't seem to really have any "punch" in my monitors. The cleans sounded great... but to put a price on your work like that people would need more to go off of, and it also has a large part to do with where you live and how you plan to record these bands. If you're doing just internet projects $100/song might be a stretch. If you're soaking up time in your day to have people come track in a halfway decent setting, $100/song is a bit of an undercut IMO. When I started out I was doing 150/song full production specials... but i poured tons of time and money into my facility, best bet is to do by the hour anyways.