My black/folk proyect: Forestfather

Allfader

Kvelding
Mar 14, 2006
Near Mountains
Hi to all!!!

AT LAST I finished the recording for my black/folk proyect, Forestfather.

you can check out our first song "The Awakening" on http://www.myspace.com/forestfather

About the band, we are:

Forestfather (me =P): clean voices, acoustic and electric guitars, bass, keys, FX, wind instruments and drum programming.

Boris B: Grim vocals (session), drum programming
Sorg: Grim vocals

Let me know your impressions about the band.

Cheers!

Yeah, I like it, a great mix of well-played bm (not just the 2/3 notes) and a final calm moment accompanied by an arpeggio, only one thing I suppose I heard right anyway in the last line of the lyric it should be "where the cold winds run" or "where the cold wind runs" depending if it's one wind or more ;) anyway good job, wait to hear also some acoustic passages

Yeah, I like it, a great mix of well-played bm (not just the 2/3 notes) and a final calm moment accompanied by an arpeggio, only one thing I suppose I heard right anyway in the last line of the lyric it should be "where the cold winds run" or "where the cold wind runs" depending if it's one wind or more ;) anyway good job, wait to hear also some acoustic passages

HAHAHAHA it's fixed! i wrote wrong the lyric on myspace.. where the cold wind runs is the correct thing...

About the program, I used Cubase to record and mix and FL Studio for the drums... I'll record another song using Nuendo (both programs are too similar)...

thanx a lot to all! soon i'll upload 2 more songs...

Vi ses!