My boring story!

Nov 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
The other day I went on a long car trip (7 hours) by myself and I was in the mood to listen to all of my Vintersorg CDs in a row. Maybe because I was driving through the country and all the trees and lakes inspired me. :D Plus I was excited that I was going to see some mountains for the first time in my life (ok what most people would call large hills) but I've never seen any kind of mountain at any time, ever. Sad isn't it? Anyway, it was nice just to be able to get away from my job and life in general and drive by myself to a location in the middle of nowhere and hang out. I was totally in the mood to listen to Vintersorg and nothing else that day.

To get to the point, it was during this trip that I came to the realization that The Focusing Blur is now my favorite Vintersorg album. It does take a little time to really "get into" but once it does, it really sticks with you. I have a smile on my face whenever I hear it, because I love it that much!

Ok was this little story worth a whole new thread? Prolly not! Haha! Just wanted to post it anyway. :)

Yeah, I know what your saying!! Im still stuck on Visions..., but the Blur is following close behind. It really grows on you, the more that you listen the more that it sticks, and I hear shit that I didn't notice the last time. Sounds like a fun trip!

His Divine Shadow said:
The other day I went on a long car trip (7 hours) by myself and I was in the mood to listen to all of my Vintersorg CDs in a row. Maybe because I was driving through the country and all the trees and lakes inspired me. :D Plus I was excited that I was going to see some mountains for the first time in my life (ok what most people would call large hills) but I've never seen any kind of mountain at any time, ever. Sad isn't it? Anyway, it was nice just to be able to get away from my job and life in general and drive by myself to a location in the middle of nowhere and hang out. I was totally in the mood to listen to Vintersorg and nothing else that day.

To get to the point, it was during this trip that I came to the realization that The Focusing Blur is now my favorite Vintersorg album. It does take a little time to really "get into" but once it does, it really sticks with you. I have a smile on my face whenever I hear it, because I love it that much!

Ok was this little story worth a whole new thread? Prolly not! Haha! Just wanted to post it anyway. :)
"TFB" is definitley an album that you have to give some spinns until it reveal itself, glad that it has done that for you now!!

mr V

Yep, if you look at my posting history and put all of my Focusing Blur posts in chronological order- you'll see it goes like this

1) It's weird
2) It's not bad
3) I'm really getting into certain songs
4) I'm familiar with it, and I like the album
5) Favorite Album
6) Genius