my boss and i just calculated my vacation time and i'm GREECEBOUND

how far is belgrade from greece? i am meeting my friends there (they're doing a "girls trip" around italy and parts of greece before i arrive...as students and Europeans, they can afford four weeks off while i can only afford 2-3) and i'm thinking about taking an extra few days and hitting up some other European hotspots before we meet.

trains take forever....better off going by bus.

plane in the middle of summer to anywhere in Europe is expensive as fuck.

I'm guessing between $800 and $900.

th...thirty hours??

is there a train with compartments where i could sleep and a salon car where i could socialize with mysterious international personalities and maybe come together to co-murder a fellow passenger?

or is it basically a rickety iron box with wooden benches filled with wrinkled old Slavs with chickens in cages in their laps?

no..for those trips there's really nice trains usually.

if you're really up for it when the time comes I can check everything out...

every agency has trips to greece, it's the most popular vacation spot from here.

i would really be into flying into Istanbul and then going to Greece, but i think you generally get mad hassled by authorities if you try to blend Greek and Turkish trips.

ive been to italy twice and england once. im going to do a serious poland trip one day, too, and i might hit up Prague on that one.

both sofia and zagreb would be awesome.