MY BROTHER DIED AFTER OVERDOSING ON MARIJUANA

How is it a waste to not mix it in with that dirt? :loco:

Spliffs are tasty as hell Marcus, trust me on that!

I'm talking good tobacco here too, not some dried out crap, bleccch.

I know you aren't a smoker, but ya really should try a spliff some time. The taste combo is awesome and the joints burn better.

I roll a mean joint too...honed my skills while in Amsterdam. We need to blaze some time. :)

-Joe

Ah and let me add a few things...

Whose rolling the fragiiiileeee (sorry, A Christmas Story Moment, haha), joints!? You need to use some nice thin ass paper..."Smoking" brand are the sheiiit.

Also let me say...I was skeptical about the vaporizer in Amsterdam, but shit did it get me the most high I've probably ever been!

-Joe

Damn, I can't keep away...a topic I can appreciate! lol

I used to love blunts, but god damn do they ruin the taste of good weed! That's not to say I don't enjoy regular blunts, but a joint rolled with some high grade stuff is awesome. Doesn't have to have tobacco either, that's just another option. I like it all.

-Joe

Hahaha, you can bet I'll be finding my way down there soon Joe :cool:

Let me know dude! Also, if you have a good source now, great...cuz things have been quite dry around here lately.

Ah, I'm assuming you meant Amsterdam, lol...woops. Well we should chill, play amps, and smoke weed anyhow. Haha.

-Joe

Let me know dude! Also, if you have a good source now, great...cuz things have been quite dry around here lately.

Ah, I'm assuming you meant Amsterdam, lol...woops. Well we should chill, play amps, and smoke weed anyhow. Haha.

-Joe

Nah man, I was definitely referring to your hood, and am way ahead of ya :D And trust me, it's been dry fucking EVERYWHERE around here, an utter pain in the ass - however, I just worked out a mail-order solution with a most excellent and accommodating benefactor in California :Smokedev:

Nah man, I was definitely referring to your hood, and am way ahead of ya :D And trust me, it's been dry fucking EVERYWHERE around here, an utter pain in the ass - however, I just worked out a mail-order solution with a most excellent and accommodating benefactor in California :Smokedev:

Ah shit, I totally missed that! Yeah dude, let me know when you want to chill and I'm down for sure! Wish I didn't quit the band cuz I'd still have our monthly space to jam out in. Ah well, we can just crank em here, lord knows I do, hahaha.

Mailorder eh?? Intriguing...hmmm. haha

Oh btw, I'm in the market for a two channel Recto or a Soldano Avenger.

sold the Mesa F-100.

-Joe

I'm pretty sure I've smoke the "best" stuff out there. Yes, I smoked it with out tobacco.

i also like to think myself as somewhat of a connosieur. only used to smoking the good stuff around here and i refuse to smoke weed with tobacco. fucking filthy.

and everyone going on about like "IT MAKES IT BURN LONGER MAAAAN"
pack your fucking joints more! take like a pen or something and push that shit downnnn hard, pack it pack it pack it pack it tighter than a virgin on prom night
and then funnel more in, pack it down more, blah blah
just pack it tighter and it'll burn nice and slow

marcus, joe: we need to blaze together d00ds

i also like to think myself as somewhat of a connosieur. only used to smoking the good stuff around here and i refuse to smoke weed with tobacco. fucking filthy.

and everyone going on about like "IT MAKES IT BURN LONGER MAAAAN"
pack your fucking joints more! take like a pen or something and push that shit downnnn hard, pack it pack it pack it pack it tighter than a virgin on prom night
and then funnel more in, pack it down more, blah blah
just pack it tighter and it'll burn nice and slow

marcus, joe: we need to blaze together d00ds

I can roll em fine and dandy without the tobacco, I just prefer it sometimes!

Come to NY and we will make that happen dude. :)

-Joe