my car hit 42147 miles last night

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
it was pretty cool, i looked down at just the right moment and bizam! 42147. its a pretty silly thing to be excited about, but whatever.
-neal

ha yeah, while he was driving... he just "happened" to be carrying a loaded camera, pointing at the odometre, WHILST driving :lol:

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
Pilgrim, want more time out of your life to reply negatively to a thread which the poster thought was cool? :rolleyes:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Was it directed at you???? Keep kissing everyones ass on this board.

If you could, please clog the board with more threads like"my mom likes Dark Tranquillity"

I for one, could not care less what the fuck happens to you, your mom, your fucking ant farm.

Sorry, I'm the bad guy here whos fed up with these stupid ass posts. I cant wait for the replys...bring 'em on.:) :mad:

im really offended :rolleyes: theres nothing else to talk about on this board than what we want to. if you care so much for interesting threads, you make one... an intelligent post, got for it. if you're fed up with them all, show us how its done

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
im really offended :rolleyes: theres nothing else to talk about on this board than what we want to. if you care so much for interesting threads, you make one... an intelligent post, got for it. if you're fed up with them all, show us how its done

Do you really want me to show you how its done??? Should I turn into one of you mindless rats and start posting shit like" My cat just took a dump and it looks like it was trying to spell Nevermore"

Maybe I'm just expecting to much, but since this place is full of high school kids I shouldnt be too surprised. Its very hard not to make fun of you, and the majority of people that are here.

Fuck it, I'm not here to make friends......

Pilgrim=...the next Guerrilla?
Yeah,it starting out basically the same way.He posts on some thread that the stuff we say is all spam and whatnot.Except Pilgrim didn't enlighten us with one of those wonderful "How to Kill Yourself" threads...I suppose his come back to that will be to make some comment about how I SHOULD kill myself...or he'll call me a wimpering trash can.

yeh, pilgrim is just a whiny little cunt. i wonder how many of his 122 posts are him bitching about somthing. my guess would be most of them. so hes not here to make friends? then why is he here? just to argue and stir up shit? how is that any more mature or meaningful than anything we post? what a little hypocrite.
-neal