My cob covers!

stoned&drunk

tuopin henki
Mar 8, 2003
Helsinki
Only one person to this day has heard my COB songs, Needled Warheart, and now i thought i should put them somewhere. Page is http://www.sunpoint.net/~wildchildsolos, and please understand you fuckers that ive played only for year... Download Kissing The Shadows or Silent Night Bodom Night.

(and for someone here board: My brother visits this board with this username, so if someone writes something VERY stupid and retard, remember: Its my brother :D )

Well, i have trained those with metronome... Like half speed at those hard parts, 1000 times in a row :D i play 6-9 hours a day... Thats why my school has starded going bad..... :p

Mother of christ, you're younger than I am and own the shit out of anything I could play on the guitar. Goddamn. Nice shit dude, very nice. Kissing The Shadows is very difficult but u pulled it off very very well.

you're really good for one year of playing !!!

but my guitarist, The child of bodom... is playing guitar for one year too...
but he's really better than you and he has good results at school.
my guitarist is a fuckin irratating guy

After one year I had only mastered "michael row row the boat"...hehe...seriously your playing is simply amazing!! I loved silent night bodom night..I have tried playing that song myself, but my fingers get all tangled up in the solos..

ladyjustice said:
After one year I had only mastered "michael row row the boat"...hehe...seriously your playing is simply amazing!! I loved silent night bodom night..I have tried playing that song myself, but my fingers get all tangled up in the solos..
Ha ha... Youre better than me! I cant play "michael row row the boat" :p