My Compliments to Per

I agree. He is the star of Opeth this time around.

I wouldn't necessarily say he was better than any other member. I think every performed exceptionally. (The bass should be louder in the mix though). There are a shit-ton of dank riffs and I like a lot of Axe's fills too. Mike's vocals have good, and in some cases new, tones in certain songs, but I find there are vocals parts that were unnecessary. I'm very satisfied as a whole and have listened to Watershed many many times.

I would have liked some printed lyrics.

Per is great and I really like the direction Opeth is taking now.

From the last tour they really upped the volume of the keys on this tour, and it adds a whole new level to the old material that I barely heard the last time around.

I dig it and hope to hear more of his input in the following albums!

After Lamentations I was very sceptical when Opeth announced that Per is a member now. I mean how many of you thinked Per should be a full time member after seeing that dvd? Not that he played bad or anything, it just seemed that the "I only move my fingers and lips" guy on the dark background didn't fit in at all.

Now it's humiliating to see how awfully wrong I was about him.

I feel the EXACT same way. +99999999999

Although I LOVE the keys on The Lotus Eater and Burden, I would have preferred a mix like on Ghost Reveries: guitars and drums more upfront. (Hey I'm a guitar player myself and that was just my impression on the very first listen and still is)
Per is da man, though!