My copy of Infected Nations has SHIPPED! :D

Use Matt's avatar and sue them! :heh:

Earache won't let me track the shipment though.... I wanna know where it is! It said something about it being airmailed because of some customs thing.... I dunno. I'll copy/paste it in a few if I can.

My Special Edition arrived in my local store today. So I opened it up to have a look and there was no dvd in it. Had the right back sleeve but the case was just a single disc one. So I got them to send it back and got a normal copy instead.

Hello, and thanks again for your order. Unfortunately, our shipment of Evile items has been delayed by customs. Therefore, your order has been shipped by express airmail from the UK, and it should still arrive with you in time for the release date next week. If your order hasn't arrived by Friday 25th September, please let me know and I will chaseit up for you.

Phil

Woowoo! :D

Seriously, I can never understand how a CD can be stopped at customs. Its just a bloody CD!!!!! If you were importing full bodied armour and rocket launcher I would understand. Once I ordered 2 CDs from japan, and got buttfucked in customs, they made me pay extra money, coz I was importing........... ? Theyre just CDs for personal use. Its not like Im gonna sell em for a fortune or something....

Dave they take your money away when they ship it. So if you didnt have enough funds they cancel it. Its happened to me before to. :)