My copy of Infected Nations has SHIPPED! :D

You people are not making the wait any easier! :mad:

:lol:

I agree

I will hunt you bastards down for continuing to voice opinions about this eagerly awaited opus when I am still waiting to get my hands on it

For the sake for the sanity of those that haven't heard Infected Nations yet

STOP, I BEG OF YOU, GIVING YOUR FUCKIN OPINIONS TILL WE HAVE HEARD IT AND THEN CONTRIBUTE TO THE OPINIONS GIVEN HERE

:heh:

Comparing Infected Nations to The Blackening is like comparing Black Seeds of Vengeance to Genesis. Nitpicking a few miniscule similarities is just silly.

I find it really funny how 90% of people I've spoken to so far - especially the ones who loved Enter the Grave - tend to either dislike Infected Nations or it takes them absolutely ages to appreciate it. If straightforward thrash-by-numbers is your thing, go and listen to Toxic Failcaust.

Well for me, theres no two sides like that. I can hear its thrash with an edge on and you know i hate the thrash by numbers stuff :p

I just generally cant get into it.

Loved ETG, but I must say, this blows it out the fucking water.
It's such a gorgeously constructed album, every song just works.
I think Genocide is my favourite for the moment being, fucking adore it.

I have an announcement tomake to everyone on here that isn't Siobhan and Old Rake

Infected Nations is the best album ever. Its actually the only album I've eer ehar thats been so ood that it surpasses The Force.

Think about that very fucking carefuly folks!