My Cover of To Bid You Farewell

waz416 said:
Tahnx guys.........nice to knwo u liekdthe Vox..adn the song too.........for the ppl sayin the timin was off......well teh actual plan was to wait roudn for someon to progeram Drusm for us......but since no one did help us in that depratment.....I went ahed adn just asng with eth Guitar tracks....adn It was kindda HArd to keep Timing.....ahahahaha..........anwayz......I think we still managed to pull off a good cpver......Ive been playinit to driends and they loved it too.......We're workin on another comin soon too.......so keep ure feedback comin...we apprecieta that...........PEAC EOUT

"To bid u farewell"

www.soundclick.com/thewaz

Dude are you drunk?

Dude, Waz. I've heard some music of your site, and there are good songs on there and some of them done pretty well. But Goddamn your typing makes you look like a five year old man. Just take a little care for your own good, cos it'll put people off listening to your music.

Rejvk said:
Dude, Waz. I've heard some music of your site, and there are good songs on there and some of them done pretty well. But Goddamn your typing makes you look like a five year old man. Just take a little care for your own good, cos it'll put people off listening to your music.

lol...people have been giving him shit on the metallica boards for his typing style forever...he never says why he does it and im sure he will never stop doing it...we have just come to accept it..

Its a good thing your such a damn good singer waz or everyone would want to kill you.

Dreadful said:
his typing rocks, all hail Waz.

Thanx for teh Support man.............yeah Ive always gotten ROugh comments from ppl for my typing..........and I know sometimes it can be a bother too........but thats just the way I am..........all I have to say is.........look past my typing and lsiten to the music I make....Hahahaha...........agian Tahnx everyone for listenin.........if anyone else wants to hear it again......ere it is..........PEAC EOUT

"To bid u farewell"

http://www.soundclick.com/thewaz

nice cover indeed....i am not talking about the drums, that has been discussed before but i'd like to agree with someone who said that a steelstring guitar would have suited better. anyway, i am quite impressed by both guitars and vocals.

david