Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
P1010309.jpg

P1010311.jpg

P1010312.jpg

:cry:
Born on my birthday, Rinny was probably the best 'pet' I've ever had. We've had him for 12 years. He was energetic up until two or three years ago, when his legs started to go. After a surgery, he was fine. His legs started to get worse a while later... This made my mom come to the decision to put him to sleep tonight at 7pm.

Have a good rest, my friend...
:cry:

Had the same thing happen to my pitbull, he was the coolest dog. He got hit by a car when he was younger and they fixed his back legs, but when he got old they got worse and stopped working all together, my dad had him put to sleep. :erk:

He lived a very very long time, longer than most pitbulls normally do.

:cry: :cry: I'm so sorry ...one of the hardest things is losing a pet. I lost both of my dogs I had for 13 years in January, sometimes I still expect to open the door and see them running around. *big big big hug*

what's going to suck even more is our other dog is probably going to go, as well. she never did anything without him. waited for him to go outside, waited for him to come back inside, waited for him to decide to go to bed, waited for him to eat...

dead6skin6mask6 said:
what's going to suck even more is our other dog is probably going to go, as well. she never did anything without him. waited for him to go outside, waited for him to come back inside, waited for him to decide to go to bed, waited for him to eat...
:cry: Some more. That's what happened with mine...Tramp had cancer and we put him down because he couldn't swallow his food anymore. My shih tzu, Mai Thai, never didn't anything without Tramp, just like yours. Waited til he went outside and followed him, came in when Tramp did and followed him around. Then when he died, Mai Thai just kinda moped around (he was sick too, with a heart condition) and 2 weeks later he had a bad seizure and our vet took him home with him to watch all night, and he died during the night.

Hopefully your other dog is in good health and will just miss her buddy but go on. *more hugs*

This makes me sad, Will. I could share with you some of my bad stories, but instead, I will just tell you to keep your head up and be remember all the good times you and Rinny had together. Take comfort in the fact that you and your family gave him the best life he could have ever had.

I'll be thinking of you guys at 4pm pacific today.

::hugs::

Namaste
Kev

Hey, sorry dude. I know exactly what this is like... we put my German Shepard down on Monday... Just keep your head up high, focus on the good times.

britta.jpg

(Despite how she looks here this is when she was healthy hahaha)

Thats like losing a close family member :erk:
I'm so sorry..I Hope you're doing alright
*huggles*