Antisocial
Got The time
N.F.L
I Am The Law
Black Lodge
Crush
Superhero
Only

This is my wishlist, what would you all like to hear.

everything off the new album
random acts of senseless voilents
fueled
bare (i no it is a slow softie song but i love it)
a few more songs off stomp
burst
bring the noise
im the man
potters field
caught in a mosh
i am the law
hy pro glo
a few off vol 8
a.i.r
got the time
among the living
one world
and a few more old tracks
those songs in any order would be good a nice long set

I think they need to drop Antisocial from the setlist. That song's a bit tired. I wouldn't mind hearing In My World or Belly of the Beast. Both songs seemed more geared towards John's bluesy, ballsy vocals more than Joey's 80's, Journeyesque style. Actually, when you listen to POT, it's a little obvious that the direction the music was taking wasn't really Joey inclusive....

Antisocial will never get dropped. If you're a true Anthrax fan, you'll notice how this song's evolved when they play it live. Everything from Scott's sound, to the effects, to the arrangement, to the amps, who sings it, how they've sung it, to the lights to whatever. The song has evolved like hell. My favorite was during the Stomp tour. It sounded great.

DISC ONE:
Intro - Jam Session
What Doesn't Die
Room For One More
Fueled
Invisible
Inside Out
Safe Home
Potter's Field
Harms Way
Taking The Music Back

DISC TWO:
Crush
King Size
Nobody Knows Anything
Bare
Tester
Born Again Idiot
Hy Pro Glo
Only
Antisocial
Superhero

P.S - I really don't care for the Belladonna stuff, sorry...

See....even someone who doesn't care for Belladonna stuff and didn't list a single song during Belladonna's era save for Anti-Social The song will just never drop off of the setlist. An Anthrax show with no Anti-Social just isn't a complete Anthrax show.

Originally posted by AlexStomp
Antisocial will never get dropped. If you're a true Anthrax fan, you'll notice how this song's evolved when they play it live. Everything from Scott's sound, to the effects, to the arrangement, to the amps, who sings it, how they've sung it, to the lights to whatever. The song has evolved like hell. My favorite was during the Stomp tour. It sounded great.

I see what you're saying, but I would rather hear another John era song (or a least a better Joey era song) than hear this tired crap one more time. I think it was on the Stomp tour when I started thinking, "Damn, if they hadn't played Antisocial, I could've heard...."

There are alot of good Bush ere a songs that I don't think have been played enough. "In a Zone" comes to mind. Then there are ones that just never got played. One that I don't mind that never got played is "Bare". Cool on record but I would never see it coming off live. Even in an Acoustic environment.

get rid of the RAP-bring the noise. Even if it was a hit as some would claim, it was cool at that moment. I will agree that the tour with public enemy was cool at the time but it isn't like anthrax is heating up the charts with 20000 people at all their shows. They are trying to get people back to the shows. I want to hear some killer heavy old material along with the many good John era songs. I will always enjoy both joey and john material but I can't wait to hear a live cd with John singing it all!!!

by the way, they need to act on this quickly. hoping that they do alot of touring for this cd, they should pick a spot where they know will have craziest reaction and that they will really be in a groove performance wise by that time. Hoping the new cd sells well, they then throw out a live cd that blows us away. I hope they don't pull one of those live cds that are taken from various shows.

Bring the noise won't get dropped ever. That song rules live. Which brings me to the issue of the format in which they go about it. If they were to pick one spot, it would be Chicago. And also, they'd have to know where so that they could be sober and in full form. I have a boot of them in L.A. and Frankie and John fucked up their parts a little in Bring the Noise. You could totally tell that they were wasted. Which is cool !! That's what this is all about....spontanaity. I know I mispelled that. John's voice was really rough also. I know he must have smoked a stogie.

Originally posted by AlexStomp

Dude, Antisocial has been dropped before, so you can't say that. I remember several shows on Vol. 8 tour where it wasn't played.

I've seen shows where "Antisocial" wasn't performed. I agree w/ you, I like the song, but it has been dropped. I don't think it was ever played on the Pantera tour, and I know they didn't play it the first couple of times I saw the "Tour of Terror" Tell ya this. Frankie hates playing the old stuff, it bores him, and Scott and Charlie have went on record with their disdain for SOE, so it's not been played before, even though it is their biggest "hit"

SOE was such a wierd album. too many references to Blue Velvet. Which I'll go on record and say that Blue Velvet is hyped up too much. I don't think it's that great.