My Evile - Sacrificial Chart

Vedicardi

Huge Weeaboo
Nov 30, 2008

I charted it out for my FoF project. watch it in HD for better audio sync and quality. Using the demo track off of the redux. This video is not meant to showcase what little skill I have, simply the chart I made. I hope you guys like it, and I hope it is accurate enough XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Great!!! Ive finished thrasher on drums in hard. Need to do it in expert though.

DSBD didn't have any effort put in either? In which case, just don't try to write good music anymore. DSBD is the best thing you've ever done, 4 r33lz.

Sacrificial is good, but .... the whole 'SACRIFICIAL VICTIIIIIIIIIMS' thing pisses me off :lol: No offence Matt!

That's the first time I've heard that, still not heard the other one. Damn the Japanese and their inexplicable demand for extra tracks! That is a pretty badass solo though.

That's the first time I've heard that, still not heard the other one. Damn the Japanese and their inexplicable demand for extra tracks! That is a pretty badass solo though.

It's because CDs cost a lot more over there.

And yes DSBD is god damn awesome.

Here are two more charts you guys might enjoy that I've made:

Megadeth - These Boots (censored)

Slayer - Jesus Saves (GH3 Custom)

Because it's a lot more funny to listen to

hey look toxik - world circus

I find the idea that every word that is censored in this song being worth censored, hilarious.

Just imagine Dave shouting random curses during each 5 second long beep. Makes me laugh.

(I've listened to the original and he's obviously not, but censoring all those words and almost making it appear so is funny to me)

I hope that is a good enough explanation lols