My Favorite Kiss Era...

Destroyer era for me. Grew up on that album. KISS is one of my favorite memories from my youth.

I don't disagree with any of the negative statements above (business, not band; no integrity). However, I love the music and ignore that crap. You never really stop loving the things you loved as a kid, even when you grow up and find out the people behind it are gross.

Do I ever want to meet Gene and Paul? Nope. Will I keep loving KISS's music? Yep.

I agree that these guys seem to be a totally "love em or hate em" band. No in-between.

Oh, and Heaven's On Fire is one of my favorite 80s songs :kickass:

No artistic integrity.
When early era Hard Rock/Metal was popular there was "Destroyer."
When Disco ruled the airwaves, dance clubs were playing "I was made for loving you."
When Glam was popular, off came the leather and makeup, on went the leopard skin tights.
When the Grunge sound was the rage there was "Carnival of Souls"
When nostalgia hit the makeup went back on.
When Farewell tours were big... Well... Naturally, the Farewell didn't last long, as it was followed by the AeroKiss tour.
Now that reality TV is the thing, where's Gene Simmons?

Granted there are a few songs I like, but there shouldn't be much doubt as to whether this a band or fad driven music enterprise.

80's Kiss is def my fave era. The only problem with the 80s albums is that Paul Stanley doesn't sing on every tune. I cringe everytime I hear that 'other guy' sing.