My first custom guitar, complete!

Sorrell

APT Guitarist/vocalist
Jan 3, 2008
Fairfield, CA
www.myspace.com
7 long days, and it's done!!! It's called The Raven 7.
raven project 16.jpg

raven project 18.jpg

WOO HOO!!! I've been designing this for weeks and finally began the building process last week. I've never taken on such a big project before. It was SOOOO worth it!

Here's the link to the whole project slideshow. It's only 18 images, so it doesn't take long.

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67/Rustr-7/?action=view&current=55b5dd73.pbw

Wow that is sick! When I first looked at it I thought maybe you did a custom paint job on it.

Very impressive and I love the name, how rewarding to play a guitar that your hands made and now they play. :headbang:

Wow that is sick! When I first looked at it I thought maybe you did a custom paint job on it.

Very impressive and I love the name, how rewarding to play a guitar that your hands made and now they play. :headbang:

Thanks! It was a great feeling when I brought it in from my shop and plugged it in for the first time. It actually worked!!! I usually have to mess with the electronics for a while. But this time, it just worked. I guess the planets were aligned or something.

Thanks again.

SRS