My first post - London, last night

Davros666

Apr 11, 2006
Well I've been reading this forum for ages now and have finally decided to post.

London last night - fucking great. Liked the first band - didn't have a clue who they were, but the guitarist looked clinically insane, which was great.

Beyond fear? Beyond cack.

Thrax? Fucking ruled. As usual. Funny seeing the guy get up on stage with his Indian head dress - lucky cunt! Also noticed some dude behind benante filming the circle pit during indians. Would be interesting to see how it compares to Glasgow.

Couldn't stop laughing at Frankie's mic stand. Hilarious. All in all, a quality gig.

I'd follow anthrax regardless who they've got singing. Joey was cool last night - a real good entertainer. Was interesting to note he was making pot/crack pipe gestures to some guy sitting up in the VIP area in the circle!! Couldn't see who it was.

I emailed Benante once about when would they ever perform skeletons live. He replied that they'd "put that one in the closet for good". Fucking great to see them do it. The gallop was fucking killer......

Davros666 said:
Well I've been reading this forum for ages now and have finally decided to post.

London last night - fucking great. Liked the first band - didn't have a clue who they were, but the guitarist looked clinically insane, which was great.

Beyond fear? Beyond cack.

Thrax? Fucking ruled. As usual. Funny seeing the guy get up on stage with his Indian head dress - lucky cunt! Also noticed some dude behind benante filming the circle pit during indians. Would be interesting to see how it compares to Glasgow.

Couldn't stop laughing at Frankie's mic stand. Hilarious. All in all, a quality gig.

I'd follow anthrax regardless who they've got singing. Joey was cool last night - a real good entertainer. Was interesting to note he was making pot/crack pipe gestures to some guy sitting up in the VIP area in the circle!! Couldn't see who it was.

I emailed Benante once about when would they ever perform skeletons live. He replied that they'd "put that one in the closet for good". Fucking great to see them do it. The gallop was fucking killer......

Oh man, how d'you get Charlie B's email addy?

Thanks for the welcome.

Benante's email? Fuck knows - from this site, ages ago. It no longer works. But he always replied.