My Friend Lonely Reissue

technicalarrogance

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2012
So I have not ordered this reisssue yet but perhaps a question can be answered about it.

This is the album My Friend Lonely with the EP Building Errors In The Machine included.

Why was the six track off of BEITM, which is The Law of Relativity, not included on the release?

Thanks

I only have Cyclone Temples first album so I dont know everything about Cyclones last two releases.

I thought Building Errors In The Machine had Marcos Salina as the singer. Then My Friend Lonely had Sonny DeLuca as the singer.

So you are saying the release My Friend Lonely has the Sonny Deluca take of The Law of Relativity from BEITM as its last tack?

Yes, indeed. I didn't actually notice it until I had the tracks remastered. I actually think Greg sings that song. I never asked him about it, but they are the same version.

I actually wrote that incorrectly. So My Friend Lonely has the Marcos Salina take of The Law of Relativity as its final track?

So, in other words, My Friend Lonely has all songs sung by Sonny DeLuca EXCEPT for the final track which is done by Marcos Salina (even though you say it sounds like Greg Fulton, and it might be him, I dont know)

Yes, my reissue is everything contained on the original MFL CD, plus the Marco songs minus the duplicated Law Of Relativity. I just listened to them again to make sure I wasn't going crazy and they are identical and I am pretty sure Greg sings it. Marco might have some doubles in there with Greg, but it is definitely the same version. On the first album, Greg apparently sang all the vocal melodies to Brian when recording so he would get the melodies correct. That is what Scott told me.