Thoughts Of Ruin - Reclaim The Throne (EP + artwork by Denis Sibeijn) - Free Download

digitaldeath

Dec 7, 2008
Waterford, Ireland
Hey guys, thought it'd be nice to share some music!
I no longer play with this band (I play drums and wrote some of the guitar riffs on this release), but had a hell of a lot of fun while it lasted.

Enclosed is a readme file with some additional info regarding the band/EP etc.
I've also included the full artwork we used for this release designed by Denis Sibeijn (Job For A Cowboy, Chimaira etc.) Unfortunately I don't have the final copies that went to print, so the one that's included here does contain a slight track-listing error (see Readme.txt).

It's not death-metal, it's not metal-core etc. It's just metal...perhaps along the lines of Fear Factory, Chimaira, Machine Head...I dunno...listen to it for yourself and let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

http://thoughtsofruin.com/download/Thoughts of Ruin - Reclaim The Throne.zip

Niall.

Haha, we'd be digging into the band fund, so it would probably suck it up (and I don't wanna pay out of pocket, haha).

I like the tunes. Did you track/mix/master?

Why did you leave the band?

Glad you like the songs. No, I just played drums on this one.
Interpersonal relations seem to be the biggest band killer and I'm afraid that this was no exception.

Cool, Downloading it now. Ben the drummer from my band Shardborne plays with the lads now.

Yeah, Ben's dead sound alright. Saw them play with him twice...dunno if they've played since...I think they're planning to record with the same producer again, although he's in L.A. at the moment so I dunno what's going on there!

Yeah, Ben's dead sound alright. Saw them play with him twice...dunno if they've played since...I think they're planning to record with the same producer again, although he's in L.A. at the moment so I dunno what's going on there!

Yeah he's coming to Ireland to do it is what I've heard, they're doing drums in a rented studio that they've yet to pick and the rest in Little Dave's place.