My friends in Revoltons (vid)

polentoni :)

nice band chris! a lot of nevermore-vibe in the chorus :D

edit: not so much but the vocal line is cool :D

^Ahooooo.... a me manco piace, sta polenta! :D

And you said the opposite of me... I don't like the vocals that much, like I stated before. :)

Gradisco sbattere verso l'esterno il mio belino nel mezzo della notte, lo indico verso il cielo e grido fuori ai dii di vecchio.

I thought the music was pretty generic but I actually liked the vocals :lol:

Did someone say POLENTA?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, now the topic turns to the heaviest food in your region. I'll start off:

FRICO. END THREAD. THERE IS NOTHING HEAVIER/BETTER.

Did someone say POLENTA?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, now the topic turns to the heaviest food in your region. I'll start off:

FRICO. END THREAD. THERE IS NOTHING HEAVIER/BETTER.

Fucking love Polenta... only get it once a year though: first snow fall of the winter season.

Also, theres a rule... first person to eat their way to the center (as its spread out on the table) gets all the meat, so its usually a filling race.

Fucking love Polenta... only get it once a year though: first snow fall of the winter season.

A friend of mine is half English half Italian and she told me that in London, polenta is GOURMET food, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. They sell that shit for like 25 euros a package there....

Here it's like 2 euros and it's poor man's food. It was invented because no one had anything to eat years ago besides corn. If you like polenta, get your hands on some frico. It's basically a gigantic glob of melted cheese, and every village does it differently; some throw in onions, some mix it with taters, some put both.

POLENTA, FRICO, E MUSETTO, DIO CAN!!!!!!! :headbang:

A friend of mine is half English half Italian and she told me that in London, polenta is GOURMET food, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. They sell that shit for like 25 euros a package there....

Here it's like 2 euros and it's poor man's food. It was invented because no one had anything to eat years ago besides corn.

POLENTA E MUSETTO, DIO CAN!!!!!!! :headbang:

Yep. Poorest of the poor foods really. My grandma told me why she serves it on a table once... her family was so poor that they couldn't afford any dishes, so they ate everything off the table.

And she said the race for the meat adapted from the fact there was only one piece of meat in the center, so everyone would race for it and the first person there was the victor. :lol:

Have you ever had polenta actually served gourmet-style? It's similar to grits; very soft and creamy and really good. But like you said, usually it's just thrown in the middle of the table and you carve off pieces at a time and eat it with other really heavy things to fill up as fast as you can.

Have you ever had polenta actually served gourmet-style? It's similar to grits; very soft and creamy and really good. But like you said, usually it's just thrown in the middle of the table and you carve off pieces at a time and eat it with other really heavy things to fill up as fast as you can.

I've had it once served as a side with lamb I think it was... the polenta had some odd ingredients added as well, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

Personally I prefer it off the table.

I gotta go with the minority here. I actually like the vocals a lot. I like how you can hear his accent. A lot of singers that are foreign to me sound "normal" when they sing and I don't hear the accents until I hear them talk. This is the opposite and I think it's pretty rad. Music is average... don't love it, don't hate it. I'd listen to more if it ever got posted.

Andro had a big problem with trying to be Michael Kiske for the longest time, mainly because Ale, the guitarist I was referring to, owns that band and had a vision. He finally listened to me when I told him his vision was out of touch and out of date, and just let Andro sing like he wants. And whaddya know...the vocals came out quite well.