My future

But Dave won't be in the band! That's why Todd's in Slayer now! Or at least will be by then. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!!

I'm also reasonably confident that they've played Angel of Death so often they could do it with one hand. They've been doing this for well over 20 years now. They're not going to just suddenly stop being able to do it. I mean, Cliff Young won an ultra marathon at 61. You can't tell me a 90 minute set is harder than an ultra marathon.

By 2019, Slayer will have enough money to hire another band to play in the wings while they just mime. Or maybe by then they won't even have to play their instruments at all. They can just stand there while their guitars play by themselves. Or maybe they can all really be robots! Or heads on robot bodies!

I hope they do a farewell tour that goes on forever, like Kiss :headbang: Todd would dress up as Dave Lombardo and Tom would tell every crowd he plays in front of they are the greatest and he loves us... :headbang:

In 2019 Slayer will be doing Tori Amos covers.

What exactly is a Mod? The guy off Da Mighty Boosh was one, apparently, but I never figured out what it meant.