My Guitars

The only thing like that I even came close to thinking was cool was the Vital Remains 666 guitar. And even that wore its welcome out after the first gig I saw him use it at.

Pick up a real guitar, people. You won't look back.

Obviously Les Pauls and Strats are tried, tested and true. But that's not the FOCUS of my shop.

Also, just to note, I have many wet dreams. Sometimes of blue cheese, sometimes of a post-fallout boy world...Oh well, dreams are dreams I guess. But in any case I build show guitars. Things that I think look inspiring, and I try my best. But if I must fight the mindless mob of enthusiasts (Or in this case, lack thereof) to make the shop work then so be it.

I would like to discuss God with you. But in any case, thanks for the support :)

EDIT: Perhaps you will receive a gift from me when the store opens.

For those without reason, I would imagine there is nothing. So if you want to have a reasonable discussion, bring it to you and we shall see, Alice, just how far that rabbit hole goes.

You've got great drive and motivation to do something truly unique, but don't forget how that will translate to profit. Your core demo is going to be TINY so I can't see how you'll make much money. Maybe you should consider selling normal guitars to help income, while at the same time promoting and selling your own guitars and designs as well. I used to think it'd be awesome to have a cd shop full of nothing but death and black metal, but I quickly realized I'd be broke sooner than later and that in order for it to work, I'd need to sell Korn and Nickleback cds as well, just to make ends meet.

Yeah but I can run that entire shop myself. All I really need is to work up some money to get me started and I can pretty much run a business on E-Bay by making a website with some images of the guitars, which involves me doing some running around getting permission to actually do that with another manufacturer's IP, some descriptions, and a really nice looking price tag. So beautiful, in fact, that during the holiday seasons when people are looking for guitars as gifts they're gonna see a big red "RAZORBACK EXPLOSION 599.99+TAX GO my pals GO" linking to the E-bay page for that item. Aside from doing some money and some shipping duties, that aspect literally runs itself.

What makes this deal even sweeter is that my area is currently building a new commercial development, which will happen to have a brand new shopping mall in it. By the time that happens, I MIGHT be able to score myself a spot in there once my business has got enough money to actually afford the extra expense (Build up enough money to keep me there a year at least). And then what the fuck else do I really need to advertise for after that point when I've got a guarantee of a very prominent 'Word-of-mouth" possibility? Not to say I shouldn't advertise but come on, come opening day that mall is going to be swarmed for the next 4 months, and people are going to be saying things like "man, there's this shop in the new mall that's selling BC Rich for fuckin' half of this guys price! Come on!"

Negotiating deals is another thing. I'd have to do alot of driving with a car that isn't just mine, with a job that for some inexplicable reason my temp agency has denied me for the past 2 weeks, and a sincere lack of forethought when I DID have the money coming in to be saved. To go now is to essentially go with nothing and that's something I don't think any company is willing to do. Hopefully, if I can get a co-signer I can probably get the loan I need once my business model is ready...

But that would mean developing something to perpetuate that shop, as Shpongled pointed out will need to be done. As in use the profits from a different idea to perpetuate this to eventually organize a slew of different businesses all operating under me. Who knows, maybe a Sirius radio station or just a local one, or even a program that enables kids to get their GED.

Useless jabber. It will take action, but I think I've got it mostly set out now.