got 2 new guitars

I played a blue voodoo when they first came out. SOunds very good.

Have you ever tried a messa boogie? Man, those fuckers are small as they can be, but a FUCKIN POWERHOUSE. Very good sounds on those little Amps. 3, on the volumn will rattle your windows in your home. HEAVY little shit asses as well.

if yer gonna blow a bunch of cash on a sick guitar you should get a PRS or nice les paul or somthing. the word 'custom' automaticaly makes it like $3000 more than its worth. also, diamond plate really works best on 'square' edge guitars. somthing like the beast thats all curvy with soft edges and is all rounded and shit i dont think they could do. and if they sould it would be mucho $$$.
-neal

Originally posted by ledmag
I played a blue voodoo when they first came out. SOunds very good.

Have you ever tried a messa boogie? Man, those fuckers are small as they can be, but a FUCKIN POWERHOUSE. Very good sounds on those little Amps. 3, on the volumn will rattle your windows in your home. HEAVY little shit asses as well.
yeh the lead guitar in my punk band just got one of those. in fact i took my guitar over there this weekend and gave that mesa its first taste of metal heh heh.
-neal

I think the mesa's work great for metal. I would love to have one. They are great for all sorts of sounds. Especially metal, and the old 70's sound.

Glad you jammed it out man. How great was it?

it was pretty cool. i only played with it for about 20 min. i was there for band practice hehe. didnt mess with the eq too much or anything. ill take my shit there again some time and really see what kind of tones i can get out of it.
-neal

Originally posted by poet
I dont like the way the Les Paul plays , Iam more of a Jackson guy / ESP.
ESP is the way forward. ive got an eclipse 300 and i fucking love it. im pissed they quit making 7 strings though. i might get a one of their baratone models though.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
ESP is the way forward. ive got an eclipse 300 and i fucking love it. im pissed they quit making 7 strings though. i might get a one of their baratone models though.
-neal

ESP's are great , i have a MH-300 , my fav guitar i have had. I also have a Jackson King V. Nice as well. :)

Hey, I just bought a new guitar. Its a custom shop Heritage H157. Check out some pictures.

Picture%2064.jpg
Picture%2065.jpg
Picture%2066.jpg
Picture%2067.jpg
Picture%2068.jpg
Picture%2069.jpg
Picture%2070.jpg

So, my new gear list is:

Guitars:
Heritage H157 custom shop
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige
'77 Strat, heavily modified
way old Epiphone acoustic

Amps:
Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 channel)
POD 2.0
Fender Studio Pro

Effects:
TC Electronic G Major
Teese RMC3 Wah (best wah made on this planet)
Boss DD5, BF2, TU2, NS2, and a MT2 which needs to be burned alive
Boss Loopstation (the coolest practice tool ever!)
Behringer FCB1010 MIDI board

Now thats a killer rig!

BROOKS>>Very fucking nice man. I love that axe you got. Les Paul body is near my fav.
NEAL>>Get a good metal pedal, and check that amp out. Youll be pleased,.