My Kayo Dot dream

Kitty Star

Relentless Groupie
Jul 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
So the other night I had a dream that I was at a KD show somewhere that was not California. And the show was going well on the floating stage in the center of the room. Everyone was rockin out (the rest of the audience was made up of mannequins). Then these gang guys came in and started shooting up the place. I got shot (I know it's sad). And I laid bleeding on the ground watching Mia play on the floating stage because I couldn't move. Next thing I know Alex picked me up off the ground and started running out of the club. Somebody else was pushing everyone aside to clear a path to the door and Mia was on a cell phone that was the size of a small dog calling 911. We all got to the emergency room and Alex sat with me until I went in for surgery. When I came out of surgery Alex had morphed into Davey Havok. We had one of those really meaningful looks at eachother and I said "You stayed the whole time, how sweet." and he responded "I'd stay forever if you asked me too..." So we got married and had cute Havok babies, lived happily ever after. The End.

Thank you for saving me. I appreciate it and owe you hardcore for that. I didn't marry a rockstar. You turned into a rockstar. Not my fault you decided to turn into Davey.

superhero1.jpg

one of the greatest disappointments of my life was not receiving super powers when i was struck by lightning two years ago.

of course, maybe they just haven't manifested yet. or it's something i didn't notice, like my awesome posting, or something.