My kids rock!!!

iron_maiden said:
still trying to get my 2 dogs ( maltese schitzu / pomerainian schitzu ) to bang their heads to anthrax . been 5 years and still no luck . what am i doing wrong lmao ?. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Everybody knows schitzus have bad taste in music! Try some Ricky Martin and watch 'em dance! By the way, I just found out my dog likes C.O.C. too! :headbang:

nafnikufesin said:
It seems like its such a long time since I posted this thread: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23935

Or even this one http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53569

It's like Antonio has grown up in this forum :D

I like the photo of Antonio giving the horns. The concentration is priceless.

Now to all the mums and dads out there, trying to instil in our children the virtue of metal, good music etc. Think ahead teenage years - what music will they play just to piss you off and rebel? Something that will leave you shaking your head and saying - I tried so hard??!!
Dad - Van Morrison, :yuk: Bob Dylan. Mum Kylie Minogue :ill:

thraxton hicks said:
Now to all the mums and dads out there, trying to instil in our children the virtue of metal, good music etc. Think ahead teenage years - what music will they play just to piss you off and rebel? Something that will leave you shaking your head and saying - I tried so hard??!!
Dad - Van Morrison, :yuk: Bob Dylan. Mum Kylie Minogue :ill:

HAH I never thought of thought of that. It would suck so hard if you tried to get your kid to listen to metal and stuff and then they rebel as teenagers and start listening to Pat Boone or something. But at the same time my dad got me into metal at a very early age by playing Deep Purple and Sabbath, but when I progressed to thrash and much heavier stuff he didn't get it, 'All they do is scream' :headbang:

The_Void said:
HAH I never thought of thought of that. It would suck so hard if you tried to get your kid to listen to metal and stuff and then they rebel as teenagers and start listening to Pat Boone or something. But at the same time my dad got me into metal at a very early age by playing Deep Purple and Sabbath, but when I progressed to thrash and much heavier stuff he didn't get it, 'All they do is scream' :headbang:
Hey, Pat Boone did a metal album! :dopey: By the way wasn't Ian Gillan THE premere screamer of his era? (And he screamed for Sabbath AND Purple!)