My kind of town, Chicago is....

thraxx said:
Board Bangers.... ahhhhh the Cyber Sex Thread comes through again.....:Spin:

I was thinking the same thing! Kinda had to fight the ADD after he said "board bangers"!

So, at the end of the summer/fall will Anthrax be returning to the West coast? Ironically I will on the opposite side of the country durring each US show posted thus far! BooHoo! :yell:

Skorned1 ...I guess you missed this..

Upcoming Shows[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]( view all )[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apr 29 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7:00P[/font]Harpos[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Detroit, MI[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apr 30 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]House Of Blues[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chicago, IL[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 1 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]House Of Blues[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chicago, IL[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 4 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Ambassador Theater[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dublin, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 5 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Barrowlands[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Glasgow, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 7 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Dynamo Festival[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nymegen, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 12 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Arena[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brisbane, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 14 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Roundhouse[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sydney, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 15 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Palace[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Melbourne, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 16 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Heaven[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Adelaide, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 18 2005[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Lookout[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Perth,[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 21 2005 [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]House Of Blues[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Las Vegas, NV[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 22 2005 [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Key Club[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Los Angeles, CA[/font]

No, I got it. I was just saying that I will be West when they are East and I will be East when they are West. So, I was wondering since it says that they are coming back in Sept/Oct if they will be returning to the West.

Skorned1 said:
No, I got it. I was just saying that I will be West when they are East and I will be East when they are West. So, I was wondering since it says that they are coming back in Sept/Oct if they will be returning to the West.
Assuming the tour routers have some kooth, they will always try to be opposite coasts :loco:

The LA show is the same night I have to start my phone in jury duty. May have to take the MOnday off from work just in case.

Can the LA show on Sunday be a Matinee? And can you play with Murphy's Law? :D

I'm actually getting stoked to check this out. Last time I saw Joey was the tour with PE and the last time I saw Danny was the tour with Fight.

Scott it's wonderful to see that you post here and interact with your fans the way that you do.So glad to hear that rehearsals went well looking forward to seeing you guys kick some ass in Pittsburgh.
Ps. As far as Spitz playing shit note for note,that's good seeings how he was the originator of those notes,right LOL!!!
Good luck at those 1st shows!