My Latest Girl Thread

fotmbm said:
LOL WHAT?

That is some heavy shit! Have you ever tried a Bud Light just for the pure humoUr of it all? :tickled:

The heaviest beer I've ever drank was vile:

carls.1.jpg

This is 9% vol. and mostly drunk by homeless Londoners. Otherwise the strongest ale I drank was "Lucifer" which I think was 16% or something nuts.

The strongest beer I've tried, where the taste is still relatively good, is Duvel. Them shitz even have sediment sitting at the bottom of the bottle. :tickled:

Strongest beer I've had is a French ale, I forget the name but has a devil on the cover, and it's 15%. Excellent taste, and pretty much levels you before you know what's going on.

Honestly I prefer around 5 or 6% for my beers, I like to be able to drink 2 or 3 without getting wasted.

JayKeeley said:
That is some heavy shit! Have you ever tried a Bud Light just for the pure humoUr of it all? :tickled:
Dude if you think we import that shit into Sweden you should think again. We CAN get regular Budweiser in bottles, but NOONE, I repeat NO SINGLE PERSON ever buys them

I've had that, I remember you recommended it on like the first beer thread at RC! I didn't think it was anything special, but it was pretty good.

This stuff, OMG it is so fucking good but you can only drink so many before becoming their mascot:

fddkBeersBy_NameVictory_Old_Horizantal_Barleywine_Style_Ale-resized200.gif

One infamous night, my friend passed the fuck out on my floor because of these, and I yelled GET UP AND PARTY. We then threw a shoe at him and he grabbed it and used it for a pillow. Good times.

skullsplitter :headbang:

funny how all my favorite ales have the coolest labels

(maybe I just always ignore ones that don't, hahaha)

snow2fall said:
Funny how the "latest girl" thread has turned into the "favourite beer" thread. :tickled:
"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!" :Spin:

I try again, UM fail it.

One Inch Man said:
Strongest beer I've had is a French ale, I forget the name but has a devil on the cover, and it's 15%. Excellent taste, and pretty much levels you before you know what's going on.

Yes! That's the one I was talking about - "Lucifer".

lucifer.jpg

I'm going to start a band called Lucifer, and I'm going to use this as a logo:

lucifer.jpg

Huh, seems like Lucifer has some competition with Satan!

Satan_Gold.jpg

Dead Guy Ale is more proof that the Pacific NW is like the center of the beer world. Rogue makes some excellent stuff, along with their citymates Deschutes, who make the GREATEST BEER IN ALL THE LAND:

b_deschutes.jpg
]

My favorite beer for many years now, there is simply nothing finer.

JayKeeley said:
Yes! That's the one I was talking about - "Lucifer".

lucifer.jpg
No! :tickled: I finally remembered the name, the stuff I had is called Belzebuth.

belzebuth.jpg

Also I just secured a date with the Beer Bitch next week. Beer + women = UNRULY

Fuck, now i know why your always naming your beers off with the % as well, because they put it on the front of the fucking can in HUGE FUCKING LETTERS, unlike in america where somtimes you can barly find it at all. Except Natty Ice, who proudly say there 5.9%.