My Latest Haul

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
I've done a little CD shopping lately and have come across some real gems.

Ad Vitam Aeternam - Abstract Senses (Highly recommended if you like Tristania!)
Bride Adorned - Blessed Stillness? (Symphonic Power metal from Finland)
Masterplan - Back For My Life EP
Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night
Within Temptation - The Silent Force
Therion - Sirius B/Lemuria
The Vision Bleak - The Deathship has a New Captain (Awesome awesome disc...German gothic metal, very different, picked this up from The End, but found out about them through Summer Breeze Open Air festival)
Elis - God's Silence, Devils Temptation (Gothic metal)

Definately some great music to listen to, so far the Ad Vitam Aeternam and The Vision Bleak are my two faves but in all fairness I haven't given the others the same # of spins in my CD player.

John! :OMG:

It's good to hear from you!!! :worship:

Killer list! ...for the CD's you have there, I have only purchased the Sonta Arctica, which I feel is their best since Eclpitica. I was able to track down a copy of the Ltd. ed. Therion, that has both albums as a digi pack together... very, very nice looking layout and packaing, comapred to the bulky U.S. Ltd Ed. version.

Sheri just got the Masterplan E.P. .... that's a mandatory purchase for her since Jorn is on it. :D

\m/
Dustin

Dustin, good to hear from you...

I'm still working on a few new releases including the Silent Force disc. Oh, I forgot to add Mercenary - 11 Dreams to that list. I got that from the End and really like it a lot.

Keep in Touch....who knows, maybe we'll get a chance to meet up before ProgPower this year:D

John

zinescene said:
Dustin, good to hear from you...

I'm still working on a few new releases including the Silent Force disc. Oh, I forgot to add Mercenary - 11 Dreams to that list. I got that from the End and really like it a lot.

Keep in Touch....who knows, maybe we'll get a chance to meet up before ProgPower this year:D

John
The new Silent Force is the best one so far IMO... it doesn't sound like a Judas Priest/Sinner rip off like the last two did, even though they were fairly decent. This one is much more up D.C.'s ally. :D

\m/
Dustin