My latest haul

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Fuck I got a shitload of promos the other day. I'm at work so I can't remember the names of all of them. Among them were:

Brides of Destruction - Here Come the Brides: Fuck yeah! Rawk n roll people. This is Nikki Sixx's new band. It's like a cross between the Crue, the Pistols and LA Guns!! Awesome. This is the shit!

Exodus - Tempo of the Damned: What can you say? It's Exodus!

Attacker - Soul Taker: Comeback album for a very cool but criminally ignored trad-style band. Good shit.

Gothic Knights - can't remember the title: Crap name, but good heavy power Euro metal. LMP must make it their policy to sign bands with lousy names.

Heavenly - Dust to Dust: I thought their last album was lame and crap, but this one is pretty good

My Dying Bride - new album: Not as morbid or depressing as "The Dreadful Hours" but style and class all the way

Six Feet Under - new album: Haven't listened to this yet. The lyrics are really different from Barnes' usual stuff and the booklet is, as usual, bizarre. Hope it's better than the last album, but probably won't be.

Magellan - Impossible Figures: It's Magellan. I'm still on a learning curve with this prog stuff. This seems okay, though.

Majesty - can't remember the name: Really, really cheesy power metal. Like Manowar. Big dumb choruses like "Are you ready to fight? (Yes! We! Are!)". Hahaha.

That's it for now. Stay tuned for more two sentence reviews later.

Devon is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Chicken Loaf.

Chicken Loaf is the sandwich meat of losers.

Goreripper said:
Brides of Destruction - Here Come the Brides: Fuck yeah! Rawk n roll people. This is Nikki Sixx's new band. It's like a cross between the Crue, the Pistols and LA Guns!! Awesome. This is the shit!
:headbang: :headbang:

These are the albums he forgot:
Sabbtail-Night Church
Revolutions-NIght Visions
Raunchy-Confusion Bay
Poverty's No Crime-The Chemical Chaos
Mighty D-The Laast rise
Hypocrissy-The Arrival
Farmer Boys-The Other Side
Dyecrest-The Way of PAin
Dreamscape-End Of Silence
Debase-Unleashed
Cynicon-Cybernetic
Charon-The Dying Daylights
Beyond Surface-Destinations End
Attacker-Soul Taker
Apostasy-Cell 666

Here Come The Brides is is out already in Japan but it comes out world wide in March i think.

Charon :headbang:

I could never get into Tesla really. *Shrug* I have their "Time's Makin' Changes" video and I only like one song on it which is Midnight Cowboy or whatever its called. Talented band though, just not my thing.

Modern Day Cowboy, you idiot. :headbang: Midnight Cowboy was a film starring Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman, which won three Academy Awards in 1969 including Best Picture.