Latest haul hehe

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
6 albums for a total of $15, hell yeah!
Vinyl is the ticket my friends :)

Kiss - Peter Criss (Crap album, but I want it for my collection so I thought $2 on vinyl sounds good)

Kiss - The Best of The Solo Albums (Never seen it around before, only $2 too hehe, cover is a bit fucked, record is perfect)

Kiss - Music From The Elder ($5, gatefold cover, ooh yes.. how good is The Oath!)

(Now I have 23 Kiss albums... hehe, getting closer to my goal)

Def Leppard - Pyromania ($2, skips at the start of Rock! Rock! Till You Drop, other than that its perfect... brilliant album)

Alice Cooper - Special Forces ($2, perfect nick.... bloody terrible album though, what the fuck was he thinking? Sounds like early 80s new wave alternative)

Poison - Open Up & Say... Ahh! ($2 in almost mint condition!!! Great buy... and great album too)

There you have it hehe... I am goin to a record fair on Sunday so I hope to pick up more there, and next week checking out 2 more record stores who are meant to be even better, and also goin back to one of the stores I was at yesterday for Lizzy Borden - Love You To Pieces and Dio - Sacred Heart :)

My girlfriends dad has all early Kiss albums on vinyl, in near mint condition too.
It's the only reason I hang about.. ;)

Originally posted by Sydo
My girlfriends dad has all early Kiss albums on vinyl, in near mint condition too.
It's the only reason I hang about.. ;)

:lol:

I dunno :( I think Australian....

What year did it come out anyway? It doesn't say... but I know it was between Dynasty and Unmasked coz the back cover has pictures of previous albums up until Dynasty.... so it was either late 79 or early 80 I'm guessing.

The Aussie version came out in '81, at roughly the same time as The Elder. I got a set of "Wise Up To The Elder" stickers and a badge with mine, so the two albums can't have been that far apart.

There are actually two versions of the German/Euro pressing, each with a different cover and track selection. Check out the discography section of www.kissfaq.com for more details :).

W

I've got the Australian version (the one who's cover ison the far right on its page at the site).

It was released in November 1979. :)