Latest Haul \m/

AussieTerry84

\m/ Scanner Scrag \m/
Jun 22, 2008
At The Gates - Slaughter of The Soul

Special Edition version comes with a dvd with a live concert from '95, haven't had time to watch the concert but its 8 tracks long! also has 6 bonus tracks on the album disc. Oh just had another look also contains a 33 minute making of doco

pretty fucking good for $30 huh :kickass::headbang:

Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli

special edition as well, comes in a nice hard book style case, has a dvd with a music video n making of, contains a pretty nice booklet n i was like WTF? when i saw that it comes with a Mirror but then i read on wikipedia its cause the booklet has mirrored lyrics um ok o_O:guh:

and for shits n giggles cause i can't wait for Gears of War 2 to come out i also bought this :D

locustsniper.jpg

Slaughter of the Soul! :headbang: I'd like to get that version, but my one is signed by the Bjorlers, so I don't really want to get rid of that one.

The last thing I bought was the new Butterfly Effect album

Waiting for the Metallica coffin box to turn up that the wife ordered for my birthday, but is running late

Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli

special edition as well, comes in a nice hard book style case, has a dvd with a music video n making of, contains a pretty nice booklet n i was like WTF? when i saw that it comes with a Mirror but then i read on wikipedia its cause the booklet has mirrored lyrics um ok o_O:guh:

I have this version as well. Great packaging. I had it signed by the whole band (apart from Vortex, he was awol...) at a signing last year. Great stuff.

""I am hatred, darkness and DESPAAIIIRRR!!!""

I haven't bought many CDs lately, so now's perhaps an opportune time to say what I did actually buy yesterday:

Dream Theater - Greatest Hit for $10 at JB. Noice.
The Haunted - Versus. It's in a nice little box with a bonus CD, sticker, pick and poster. That's the kind of stuff that bands might need to do to get people to buy their wares in the age of mp3 downloads. The album sounds pretty good on first listen, and might inspire more listens than the previous one did.

lol i got that Haunted album too Rob, got it the other week, definately thinking about seeing them Nov 11th \m/

Edguy - Tinnitus Sanctus
Girlschool - Legacy
Ink - Black Water Reign
Black Asylum - Truths of the Blood
Gamma Ray - Hell Yeah!!! The Awesome Foursome
Ogre - Devils in My Details
The Gathering - Downfall
Wednesday 13 - Skeletons
Lauren Harris - Calm Before the Storm
Axel Rudi Pell - Tales of the Crown

Not bad for free, eh?

Go phlog! You'll just have to start buying whatever we talk about.

I've not been that into The Haunted's recent stuff; there don't seem to be many standout songs on their albums of late. Hopefully the new one does end up doing more for me.

Edguy - Tinnitus Sanctus
Girlschool - Legacy
Ink - Black Water Reign
Black Asylum - Truths of the Blood
Gamma Ray - Hell Yeah!!! The Awesome Foursome
Ogre - Devils in My Details
The Gathering - Downfall
Wednesday 13 - Skeletons
Lauren Harris - Calm Before the Storm
Axel Rudi Pell - Tales of the Crown

Not bad for free, eh?

I got that lot too, although I must say, Ogre certainly isn't what I expected, the cover looks more like black metal or doom or something. Instead it seems to be some odd dark electronic stuff :err:

The last actual album I bought would have been, ummm, probably some Sigur Ros albums. I've been meaning to do another haul though, as soon as exams are over and I'm working, I'll be heading straight to JB :lol: