Haul time!

Hey Spawny, today I saw a cool guitar signed by Slayer for sale at one of the music stores up here. I would have bought it if I:

a) could play guitar
b) was a Slayer fan
c) could afford it

Funnily enough, it was one of the cheaper guitars there!

a) could play guitar: Check
b) was a Slayer fan: Check
c) could afford it: Check

HOW MUCH???????????!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oooh.................. I dont suppose you know what make and model the guitar happened to be? Or happened to have a camera handy? Maybe some video footage? :)

Originally posted by spawn
Yes and I have enjoyed it immensely :D If only it would happen more often :)

Good, very good. :)
And does Souls Of Black suck yet?

Actually, no, I have only had one listen to the first few songs, but I didnt think it was all that bad... :)

Originally posted by Spiff
It's a BC Rich. Black.

:eek: Me want!!! If it was down here where I could play it and see what its like, it would be mine. Oh yes, it would be mine :D

Call them and get them to ship it down for you. I'll look up the number if you like :)

Oh, and that $999 I mentioned was the original price, it's been marked down to $799 now.

799....... You know, I could buy that. I really could. I REALLY could... I probably should. I really should. Shouldnt I? I should. Narf!

Christmas is coming after all, and I think I deserve it of course.

Hmm..............

But you already have one gaytar. Just how many do you think you can play at once?

Yep, that's the one!

The signatures were around the guitar, sorta thing. On the bits that are poking out, like. Funny thing is, it *looked* like there were five signatures... but that couldn't right, could it? Maybe someone has a big signature.

Unless they had Dave and Paul sign it at different times maybe? :confused:

Or Tom drew a pentagram, he does that sometimes when he signs stuff...

Crapping hell, I should probably buy it. Hmm. Must think about this.

Yeah ok, I can always decide not to call.....

What the hell are you anyway, the little Satan on my shoulder? ;)